Gonzaga University School of Law invites you and a guest to join us for a special evening at Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery to celebrate our 100-year anniversary. Enjoy heavy appetizers and wines from Chateau Ste. Michelle.
West Side Centennial Celebration
Saturday, February 9, 2013
5:00 – 7:00 pm
Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
The Manor House
14111 NE 145th St
Woodinville, WA 98072
Graduates Plus Guest:
2012 – 2008: $40/person
2007 – 2003: $50/person
2002 – 1940: $100/person
Registration for this event closed Friday, February 1. If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please call (509) 313-3738.
Please contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (509) 313-3759.
Chateau Ste. Michelle is located 15 miles northeast of Seattle in Woodinville, Washington.
• Take Interstate 405 to Exit 23, heading east to Monroe/Wenatchee.
• Immediately get in the right lane following the signs to the first exit, which is for Highway 202 East. Dairy Queen will be on your right.
• Go down the hill and under the train trestle. You will come to a stoplight at NE 175th Street with a tire store on your right.
• Turn right onto NE 175th Street and go one-quarter mile, over two sets of railroad tracks, until you come to stop light on an incline.
• Turn left at the light onto Highway 202 and go 1.6 miles. Follow the road as it curves left and the Chateau’s entrance will be on your right. Guest parking is available at the end of the drive.